Monday 21 September 2015

First Genius Hour Reflection

Hello world,

Welcome to the first reflection for my Bone Wars Genius Hour. As a refresher for those of you who haven't checked out my Genius Hour proposal, my research question is "how did the Bone Wars (aka The Great Dinosaur Rush or the Dinosaur Wars) influence/contribute to the fields of archeology and paleontology?"


This post is going to be a very brief one because so far I haven't started much of my Genius Hour research. The biggest update in my progress is I found the perfect documentary to watch that I think will provide me with the majority of the information I need to complete this adequately. It's the Dinosaur Wars PBS documentary. You can watch the preview here:



I'm very excited to gather my information and even more excited to make the movie trailer. My plan is to get a ton of puppets from the IRC and make something that will blow your mind. Apart from that, I've been searching for interesting pictures I can share about the fossils and the expeditions, all will be revealed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment