Monday 28 September 2015

Genius Hour Update 2

Hello world,

Here is my weekly update on my Genius Hour. I watched the documentary I said I was going to watch, which gave me most of the information I need to answer my research question, and I looked at a couple other internet sources as well (see my previous post on birds with teeth as proof). At this point I need to organize my research so that I can answer in a coherent way how Cope and Marsh’s efforts influenced the world.

            I haven’t had too much trouble because I set out a plan beforehand. The most challenging part is going to be doing the storyboard for the movie trailer and figuring out the resources I need for each of the scenes. I also need to decide on music, which hadn’t crossed my mind until I just watched a movie trailer a moment ago. I’m not worried about the TED talk because I like to present things and plan speeches, plus because this is stuff I’m interested in, I remember a lot of specific things from my notes, so it’s easy to talk about.
           

I’m planning on doing the storyboard for my movie trailer tonight, or over the next few days. It’s going to be awesomely ridiculous, so look forward to that. You’re welcome in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment